Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 273 - Wednesday Challenge in Reverse

Hey 365ers!  I'm afraid I was unable to do my usual post for today for personal reasons (Not to worry, all is well!).  For those who like to play along everyday and were especially disappointed not to find a challenge posted yet, I have good news.
 
Link up a card with us that you are really proud of -- any card will do.  If you've never linked up a card with us, please do -- we love to see what you are up to in bloggy land and this particular card does not to be inspired by a 365 Cards challenge.
 
Thank you so much for understanding my unusual circumstances.
 
~ PAM ~
 
p.s.  I will be back in front of my computer tomorrow with my regular post. 

8 comments:

Kiranmayee K said...

Can we submit an old card or should it be a new one?

Tracey said...

Sorry to hear that Pam. Will post a card tomorrow.
Hugs xo

Borqna said...

I just want to wish you good thing with this card.

maska said...

Here is my card.

bijal parekh said...

Hi, Bijal here. Soory put in 2 links by mistake. they are the same card. Kindly consider the 5th one as this links exactly to the card page...Sorry for the error!

Handgathered said...

That's okay. We still love you and we know you love us too. Glad to hear it's all good! :>

Kathy D. said...

I used your sketch from Day 256 so thought it would be perfect to enter it into your anything goes challenge.

Cat Spicer said...

No excuse for being late on this challenge, but here's a card I'm very proud of.
Cat’s Creation